Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What good is sitting alone in your room?

Last month I backed up my hardrive with an external. I thought I was being all smarty pants techno-geek. Hey, I used to LOVE Star Trek. But when I did a clean and install on the mac, I lost most of my music and movies. It REALLY sucked to be me. Since then, I've built up another library of music and movies...some of which were the ones I lost in the fire, but not as impressive as the original. It's going to take a lot of work. Anyway, I've been dreading hooking up the iphone and ipod to itunes, since I knew I couldn't keep the media that was there. I bit the bullet last night and started with the iphone. Guess who didn't backup his contacts? Yup. That's right. My entire life is...WAS... stored in that stupid, wonderful little box and I lost everything. So, now it's back to the beginning. Asking people for their phone numbers. If you're reading this and you know me...I need your contact information. Basic stuff like name, number(s), address, blood type.

No comments:

Post a Comment